highThis section is for class 3 server & device that are issued to enterprises, government or corporate entitled servers or systems.
It is used to authenticate an email server (TLS) or SSL for domain or IP, code signing, disk encryption, system authorized signature, IPsec VPN tunneling, secure login, signing web form based applications etc.
It is mandatory during the registration and issuance process applicant should get verified by MANGO CA nominated RA office or officer. Therefore the applicant will be asked to submit a number of documents to aid in the verification process.
To Begin Registration Click Here
Once your account is activated as Go to “Apply” section and complete all necessary parts of the online application.
If your online enrollment/application is completed, you will receive a set of electronic documents in PDF format in your email address. You need to download and print all the attached documents and apply signature in necessary sections.
Additionally, you have to attach below listed supporting documents too.
- Two copies of passport size photograph of the Applicant.
- Copy of valid Passport (1 to 7 page) or National ID Card (front and back leaf) or Birth Registration Certificate or Tax Identification Number of the applicant.
- Valid Trade License
- Certified copy of incorporation (applicable for private/public/association limited companies)
- Certified copy of deed of trust (applicable for Trust body only)
- Up to date list of member of the Trustee Board (applicable for Trust body only)
- Copies of MOA and AOA (applicable for private/public/association limited companies)
- Copy of partnership deed (applicable for Partnership companies only)
- Up to date “form XII” of RJSC (applicable for private/public/association limited companies)
- TIN certificate (for all partners in case of Partnership)
- Bank Solvency Certificate (for any type of enterprise excluding government and Trust)
- Utility bil for proof of address (for any type of enterprise excluding government)
- VAT Registration Certificate (for any type of enterprise excluding government and Trust)
- Resolution of the board of directors authorizing an individual to obtain and operate Digital Signature Certificate (applicable for partnership/private/public/association limited companies). A sample document is available for download
- Resolution of partner authorizing an individual to obtain and operate Digital Signature Certificate (applicable for partnership companies)
- Registration from NGO Bureau or DOSW (applicable for Trust body only)
- SSL proof of domain ownership document for cTLD .bd demand note copy for gTLD verification through domain Administrative Email Address (applicable for domain SSL only). A sample document can be downloaded from here and here.
- IP SSL proof of documents from ISP of the applied IP and verification from APNI Database (applicable for IP SSL only)
All documents must be attested by a gazzeted officer or to be notarized.
Make Cash Deposit to the following Bank details at any branch in the country-
Account Name: Mango Teleservices Limited
Account Number: 02-836000024
After completing all the above steps, send the documents (including Completed Registration Form, Signed Subscriber Agreement, Attested NID and any relevant optional documents, Photocopy of the Cash Deposit Slip) at the following location or to your nearest RA officer-
Mango Teleservices Limited
82, Mohakhali C/A, 12th floor, Dhaka, 1212, Bangladesh
Depending on the Certificate type (soft/dongle), registration process completes usually within 5 to 7 working days. Once your application is verified and approved, you will receive confirmation notification in your mobile and email.
MANGO CA holds the right to reject the certificate request if it finds the application is not meeting the criteria.
You can check your certificate status, invoices and do more by logging in “My Account” section.
MANGO may at its discretion take steps to verify the documentation received, for example it may:
Verify National ID or Passport Record Details
The MANGO Registration Authority Administrator (RA) will verify the information supplied and is the person with the final authority to permit a certificate application to proceed to completion.
All registration details provided and the Certificate Signing Request generated will be stored on the MANGO registration database as soon as they are received. These details will remain on the registration database while any verification is being completed. Following successful completion of the verification phase, the certificate request is flagged as ready for processing.
For Class-3 Server & Device type of certificate Physical presence may or may not be required, Mango CA would decide on case to case basis.
The validity period of Class 3- Server & Device Certificates is two year depending on your application
Class 3- Server & Device certificates are appropriate for digital signatures and encryption where assurance level is high.
It will authenticate an email address or other digitally signed files & forms to its signature provider’s associated name within the Mango CA database. Appropriate to be used for digitally signed email application, file or form signing, client authentication, secure email, transactions or other applications.