Document Encryption features encryption and signing that enables a user to quickly encrypt and sign a document or documents residing in a folder by selecting input & output directory and digital certificate, and it doesn’t limit the number of files for the folder. It helps to simplify the process of encrypting and signing the document with digital certificate to protect the user content and confirm the identity of the user.
This is a desktop tool that allows users to encrypt and sign the document with X.509 Digital Certificate. It also has alternative to only sign the document with X.509 Digital Signature Certificate. This is ideal for signing a document or folder with documents.
- Encrypt the document or documents residing in a folder using a selective encryption algorithm.
- Digitally sign document or documents residing in a folder using SHA 256 hash algorithms.
- Completely PKI neutral and work with PKI components from any vendor.
- Load certificates stored on Microsoft Store and also have flexibility to browse P12 or PFX certificate files
- Verify Digital Signature Certificate before signing.-
- OID check
- Certificate validity check
- CRL verification
- Key usages check
- Extended Key usages check
- Save the document(s) in the location of the output field directory.