System generated PDF Signer helps to deploy the digital signing capability across organizations and simplifies the process of signing the generated PDF files on the server with Digital Signature Certificate. As it is server based signing tool, organizations can turn their server into a high-performance PDF signing server that allows signing PDF files generated by system.
- Digitally sign and time stamp PDF file using SHA 256 hash algorithms multiple times.
- Completely PKI neutral and work with PKI components from any vendor.
- Load certificates stored on Microsoft Store and also have flexibility to browse P12 or PFX certificate files.
- Verify Digital Signature Certificate before signing.-
- OID check
- Certificate validity check
- CRL verification
- Key usages check
- Extended Key usages check
- After completing signing procedure store all the signed PDF on the specific location of the server
Supports server based system generated PDF signing | Time Stamping | Easy to integrate and deploy | X.509 DSC on the server