Web Form Signer features multiple signing that enables a user to sign input field value multiple times by selecting digital signature certificate, and it doesn’t limit the number of signs. It helps to simplify the process of signing HTML input fields value with digital signature certificate to confirm the identity of the user.
A user can sign input field value of a HTML form with X.509 Digital Signature Certificates through web form signer tool. This is ideal for signing input field value multiple times with different digital certificate
- Digitally sign and time stamp PDF file using SHA 256 hash algorithms multiple times.
- Completely PKI neutral and work with PKI components from any vendor.
- Load certificates stored on Microsoft Store and also have flexibility to browse P12 or PFX certificate files.
- Verify Digital Signature Certificate before signing.-
- OID check
- Web Form Signer
- Certificate validity check
- CRL verification
- Key usages check
- Extended Key usages check
- After completing signing procedure store all the signed PDF on the specific location of the server
- Concat and then encode all the signed data of multiple signatory and return it in a single hidden field.